Using WebMail from the home page, www.gtec.com, an end user can save individual messages via the webmail by opening the message and choosing ‘Download Email’ from the options drop down (top right).
Alternatively, one could save all of the messages by exporting them to a PST in Outlook (or similar for other clients).
Follow these steps to set up the first email account on your iOS device.
- Tap Mail on the Home screen of your iOS device.
- Select your email provider. If you don’t see your email provider listed, tap Other > Add Mail Account. Other is the last in the above list.
- Follow the steps and provide the required information to configure your account.
If you already have an email account set up and you want to modify its settings, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, tap the name of your account, and then your email address. Then tap any information you want to adjust.
If you want to add another account, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account… and follow the onscreen instructions.
Apple maintains a database of the most common email settings. These settings are automatically configured on your device during setup.
The gtec email settings are as follows:
Incoming mail server: mail.gtec.com
Outgoing mail server: mail.gtec.com
In the event you discover a series that you want to record any time it is on tv, GTI created the following instructions to assist you.
- Press Guide.
- Find the program title you wish to record.
- Press ok.
- An options window opens.
- Select Record Series.
- Press ok.
- A red dot will appear next to each program title you selected, regardless of the channel or time.
- To verify this, go to DVR list.
- Go to Record.
- The program title will appear for every channel and time it is available.
Even though there are several mobile service providers, the email account set up is relatively the same. Once you have accessed the email settings on your phone, you will see email account name, mail server settings, secure log ins, etc. Begin with your email account, which is email@example.com. You will be prompted for your email password. You will then be prompted for mail server settings. GTI is a mail server that will not be in the list of email service providers. When prompted for the incoming mail server, key in mail.gtec.com. If you are prompted for a port, key in 143. It is not a secure or authenticated connection per the settings on your phone. (Please be advised GTI mail servers are secure and password protected.) The outgoing server is also mail.gtec.com and is not a secure or authenticated log in per the settings on your phone. If you are prompted for a port, the port number is 25. Remove the check mark from Log In Required. You will be prompted to finish the set up. You will be asked to check for messages. When messages come in, you have been successful. Should you have questions, please call the office at 618.639.4841.
To Change Nook Browser Settings:
- Tap Web on the Toolbar at the bottom of the Nook
- Tap More Options
- Tap Settings
- Tap Browser Mode
- Tap Desktop Browser Mode
The page will now be viewed in Desktop mode instead of Mobile mode.
GTI Mail Server Settings
Both the incoming and outgoing mail server settings are mail.gtec.com. GTI is not an authenticated server. GTI does not require a user name or password on the outgoing server.
Click Outlook 2010 Email Set up for email instructions.
Press the Start button on the setup screen to get started.
Manually setting up e-mail:
You will need to know your email address and password.
The IMAP server is mail.gtec.com port 143.
The SMTP server is mail.gtec.com port 25.
How Do I Set Up Email on my Mac?
- Open Mail (click it on the Dock or open it from the Applications folder).
- If the “Welcome to Mail” assistant does not appear, choose Add Account from the File menu.
- Fill in the Full Name, Email address, and Password fields.
Choose the proper Account Type.Your Incoming Mail Server is mail.gtec.com.
- Enter your User Name and Password. Click Continue to proceed.
- GTI is not an SSL or Encrypted email server.
- In the Outgoing Mail Server, enter mail.gtec.com.
- Verify your settings in the Account Summary. Check “Take account online”. Click “Create” to complete the process.
How Do I Set Up Email on my Nook?
Setting up your email account (gtec)
Open the Email app
- Type your email address and password
- Press manual setup
- Press IMAP
Check your username and password
Incoming server settings
Pop3 server: mail.gtec.com
Security type: None
Press next button
Outgoing server settings
SMTP server: mail.gtec.com
Security type: none
Check or change your email frequency settings
Press Next button
Choose a name for this email account on your NC
Press Done button
To transfer your IncrediMail files and settings, please follow these steps:
In the IncrediMail main window, click the ‘File’ menu (marked in red), scroll down to ‘Data and Settings Transfer Wizard’ (marked in blue) and select ‘Export Data and Settings’ (marked in green).
At this point, the ‘Export Data and Settings’ dialog opens. Click ‘Next’ (marked in red) to continue.
At this point, IncrediMail suggests a location to save your data. If you wish IncrediMail to save your data in a different location, click ‘Browse…’ (marked in blue) and select a different location. Once you decide on a location for your IncrediMail data, click ‘Next’ (marked in red).
Note: The folder in which your IncrediMail data is saved will always be named “IncrediMail Transferred Data”
Note: If you don’t want to save all your IncrediMail content, clear the ‘I would also like to export my content (Letters, Notifiers, Skins, etc.)’ checkbox (marked in green ).
At this point, the ‘Data Export’ dialog opens and the data saving process is shown.
Once the Data and Settings process is complete, you can open the folder containing your saved IncrediMail data by clicking ‘Open Data Folder’. Click ‘Finish’ to end the process and return to IncrediMail.
How Do I Set Up Email on My iPad?
Follow these steps to configure your GTI email account:
- Tap settings
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Select Add Account
- Enter your Email address, Domain, Username, Password and a description that you wish to call your account (such as home)
- Both the Incoming and Outgoing Server names are mail.gtec.com
- Outgoing Server does not require a user name.
- GTI is NOT an SSL server
- Your account will now be configured