GTI will be closed on Mon, 5/25/2020 for Memorial Day. After Hours will be available to you by dialing 639.4841 and waiting for the appropriate prompt.
GTI lobby is currently closed due to COVID-19 Policy. However, tech support is available by phone, on line chat or email. Payments can be made by phone, on line or night drop.
With the ongoing concern of spreading germs, we want to remind you of the night drop located outside the building as well as calling in to make your payment. GTI accepts credit card, debit card [...]
STAY TUNED!! GTI will be putting up free Internet throughout Jerseyville and Grafton for public access. We will be providing a list, when they come available. Jerseyville- 1st Location is complete. Parking lot by [...]
GTItv's Expanded Basic will be increasing from $85.95 to $96.95. Other packages will also reflect an increase. GTI will be mailing a letter to provide you details on the rate increases. The increase will be [...]
By now, the media has consumers in a worried frenzy fretting over what will happen to the Windows 7 computer in their home. Having become familiar with the whims and ways of Windows 7, not [...]
- Grafton Council mulls over process of reopening
- A return to tradition
- COVID-19 response evolving with crisis
- County officials weigh-in on executive order pushback
- Jersey residents take to the streets with flags
- What’s Happening 5.20.20
- Thomas Ray Hayes | 68 | Jerseyville
- Carolyn Herbert | 66 | St. Louis County
- Travis Wayne Schoen | 43 | Gillespie
- Mazie Bridgeman | 79 | Jerseyville